1 - Initial, Complimentary Consultation
In this first meeting, you tell us about your situation. Our job is answer any questions you may have and gain clarity on the outcome you wish to receive.
2 - A Good Fit
If we choose to work together, we will provide you with a list of documents we will need to begin.
3 - Data Review Meeting
We will review all your information to ensure accuracy and clarify any questions we may have.
4 - Strategy Meeting
This meeting will last approximately two hours and cover our findings including how potential settlement options will impact your financial future to assist with negotiating your settlement. These options are creatively tailored to your needs, not canned to only meet the letter of the law.
In your Strategy Meeting we will:
- Explore your divorce options and ensure the right solution for your situation
- Review your finances and explore creative settlement ideas
- Map out a plan for transitioning to the next phase of your life
- Identify your biggest fears and decide the best way to address them
- Connect you with any other resources you will need in your process
5 - Attorney Face-time
If needed, we will discuss items with your attorney and provide assistance throughout mediation. Your attorney handles all document preparation and filing.
6 - Post Divorce Transition Assistance
After your divorce is complete, you may choose to engage us to provide post divorce transition assistance. This is important so nothing is missed and/or no mistakes are made when complying with your marital agreement ordered by the court. We will be there every step of the way!